Good Earth Great Food
The Good Earth Great Food programme invites you to participate in a range of experiences.
- Come and stay on the property, either overnight or holiday for a while. We are near cycle trails and en route to many South Island attractions.
- Come and live and learn on farm, rotating around the properties you will be involved in the day to day tasks, in discussion and learning with a group of like minded people.
- Weekend or short stays. Come and stay at each property in turn, join in the journey and learn the skills.
- Group visits. Come along in a group and get a taste of our world or develop a group project and return to nurture and grow it.
- Workshops and Guest lectures on a range of topics
- Foodies. Come and help harvest from the gardens, milk the cow, clip the grapes then cook with your produce
- Chef weekends, cook with renowned chefs using produce from our gardens and farms
- Community open days
- Help in the herb gardens and learn about herbal traditions
- We are happy to help you transition to regenerative, sustainable systems
We are available for consultancy, advice and research - please contact us to discuss your needs.
Want to combine some learning with some fun: Queenstown, Wanaka, Dunedin, Oamaru are all within easy travelling distance. Tramping, fishing, wild life, Lord of the Rings, adventure tourism, cycling trails and wild open spaces.
You are welcome to come and be involved but you must be competent and be willing to work. Back ground immaterial, just ready to grasp the essentials of biological agriculture and natural farming.
What we do, How we do it, Why we do it?
We look forward to meeting you soon.